PSC240 240 m3/hours Concrete Plant
PSC240 240 m3/hours Concrete Plant
POLYGONMACH PSC240 240 m3/hour is the production capacity of a stationary concrete plant that can produce 240 cubic meters of concrete per hour. Fixed concrete batching plants are designed to produce high volume concrete used in the construction industry. Projects where this concrete is used are generally large construction projects and require high strength, long life, environmentally friendly and high quality concrete. Stationary concrete batching plants are equipped with automatic or semi-automatic control systems to increase production efficiency and quality and are available in various capacities. A concrete batching plant with a capacity of 240 m3/hour can be an ideal production capacity for medium and large scale construction projects.
The type of sand aggregate to be used in the 240 M3 stationary concrete plant may vary according to the requirements and conditions of the project to be used in the production of concrete. The sand aggregate to be used should meet the properties required by the concrete, especially in terms of granulometry. Sand aggregates are generally used for concrete types between M20 - M150 and should have properties such as bonding, durability and stability.
Generally, round, angular or flat sands can be used in a concrete plant. For example, round grits hold less water and are easier to work with, while angular grits absorb more water and increase bonding strength. Flat sands, on the other hand, can be used in accordance with the fine details of the concrete. The appropriate type to be selected for sand aggregate should be determined according to the characteristics of the project, concrete quality and durability. In addition, other factors such as environmental factors can also affect the type of sand aggregate to be used.
POLYGONMACH High quality 240 M3/hour fixed concrete batching plant is a concrete batching plant that provides high efficiency, accurate and precise measurements, superior technology, long-lasting structural features and quality end products. Such a plant is specifically designed to produce high performance concrete used in large building projects, bridges, tunnels, dams and other infrastructure projects. In addition, high quality 240 M3/h stationary concrete batching plants are equipped with automatic or semi-automatic control systems, which enables them to obtain an accurate and homogeneous mixture during the production process. These power plants are also efficient in terms of material saving and energy saving. In order to produce quality concrete, high quality concrete plant requires proper regulation of many factors such as quality raw materials, correct mixing ratio, appropriate production process, appropriate drying and hardening process and other factors.
POLYGONMACH To produce high quality concrete, you need to follow the steps below:
1. Quality Raw Materials: The quality of concrete depends on the quality of the raw materials used. Quality gravel, sand, cement and water should be used.
2. Correct Mixing Ratio: Mixing the raw materials in the correct proportions is important for the concrete to have the correct consistency, strength and durability.
3. Appropriate Production Process: Concrete must be produced according to factors such as the right temperature, humidity and mixing time. The optimum mixing time depends on the quality of the ingredients, the mixing ratio and other variables.
4. Proper Drying and Hardening Process: Concrete should be dried and cured under optimum humidity and temperature conditions. This step is very important for the durability and strength of concrete.
5. Quality Control: In order for the concrete to be of good quality, quality control must be performed at every stage of the production process. This requires constant control of the quality of materials, mixing ratio, drying and curing conditions, mixing time and other factors.
6. Concrete Suitable for Usage Area: Concrete should be designed according to the usage area. For example, concrete produced for a bridge and concrete produced for a house construction may have different properties. Therefore, concrete should be designed according to its intended use.
Following the above steps is important to produce high quality concrete. Quality concrete is important for the durability, longevity and environmental friendliness of structures. You can find all these components in our POLYGONMACH products.
Aggregate bunker : 6x 40 m3 = 240 m3(120 120)
Aggregate tranfer conveyor 1200 mm x 30000mm(Covered)
Aggregate Waiting Hopper-6 m3
Cement weighing bunker- 3000 kg
Water weighing bunker- 2000 L(galvanized)
Additive weighing bunker – 50 lt kg(galvanized)
Compressed air installations - Pressus-2000/ 1500
POLYGON PMX 5000- Twinshaftmixer: 7500/5000 5m3(Brand:Polygon)
90x2 KW Ermaksan Gearbox. Gamak Engine
Power Board and Control Panel Full Automatic System PLC(Siemens) PC ,Printer, Touch Panel and Electric Components
Total Power:360kw, 380v/50hz