PSC120 120 m3/hours Concrete Batching Plant
PSC120 120 m3/hours Concrete Batching Plant
POLYGONMACH 120 M3/hour stationary concrete batching plant is one of the high capacity stationary concrete batching plants. These plants are used to produce high quality concrete for large construction projects and infrastructure activities.
POLYGONMACH 120 M3/hour fixed concrete batching plant has a capacity of 120 m3/hour and operates fully automatically. Concrete mixing, conveying and unloading processes are fully automatic. In addition, these plants have special designs that facilitate the production of high quality concrete. They give superior results in factors such as concrete strength, quality and homogeneity.
These power plants are often used for large-scale construction projects such as large bridges, dams, hydroelectric power stations, highways and shopping malls. Due to their stability, they guarantee on-time delivery and high productivity.
POLYGONMACH 120 M3/h stationary concrete batching plants are also known for their environmental friendliness. They have low energy consumption and low emission levels. Therefore, they are the preferred solution in sustainable projects around the world.
Thanks to these features, POLYGONMACH 120 M3/hour stationary concrete batching plants are a frequently preferred option in the construction industry.
Different types of mixers can be used in POLYGONMACH 120M3 concrete batching plants.
1. Rotary mixer: Rotary mixers work by rotating the drum while mixing the concrete. These mixers are suitable for both small and large-scale jobs and provide high performance.
2. Static mixer: In static mixers, fixed systems are used instead of parts to be held together to mix the concrete. These mixers may cost less but perform less well.
Since POLYGONMACH 120 m3 concrete plants are generally used in high-capacity works, rotary mixers are the more preferred choice in these plants. However, it is possible to use other mixer types according to customer needs and project requirements.
The payback time of the fully automatic 120m3/hour concrete batching plant may vary depending on many factors. These are elements such as the operating costs of the power plant, the generation capacity and the selling price.
The amortization period of the plant depends on the investment cost and the sales amount of the concrete to be produced by the plant. If the plant produces a large amount of concrete and the selling price is high, the amortization period will be shorter. On the other hand, lower production quantities and lower selling prices mean that the payback period will be longer.
In addition, the time period in which the plant operates also affects the amortization period. If the plant can operate throughout the year, the amortization period will be shorter. However, if the power plant only operates for a certain period of time, the amortization period may be extended.
When all these factors are taken into consideration, the payback period of a fully automatic 120m3/hour concrete batching plant on average can vary between 2-5 years. However, it is not possible to give an exact figure as each project is unique.
In order to get the highest efficiency from POLYGONMACH 120 M3 stationary concrete batching plants, the following methods can be applied:
1. Work planning: The work planning of the 120 M3 stationary concrete batching plant includes determining the production time, amount of concrete and material requirements in detail. A good business planning ensures that the plant operates with higher efficiency and less cost.
2. Use of quality materials: It is necessary to provide the right aggregate, cement and other additives in the right place and in the right amount. This allows the plant to produce high quality concrete and operate efficiently.
3. Maintenance and repair: Regular maintenance and repair of the 120 M3 stationary concrete batching plant ensures its efficient operation. It is important to periodically check and maintain all parts and equipment of the power plant.
4. Personnel training: The use of experienced and well-trained personnel ensures that the plant operates in a highly efficient manner. A staff who is knowledgeable about the operation process of the plant helps to prevent possible errors and increases the efficiency of the plant.
5. Use of automation system: The automation system automates the production process of the plant and minimizes operator intervention. This allows the plant to run faster and more efficiently.
6. Calibration: Accurate calibration of the mixing and conveying systems of the plant allows a more homogeneous concrete production and a higher efficiency.
7. Waste management: Waste management systems should be used to prevent waste at the power plant. This helps to save material and energy resources and makes the plant more environmentally friendly.
These methods are the most important methods that can be used to get high efficiency from 120 M3 stationary concrete batching plants.